Certification ProgramFor those who desire the deepest results.
Mastery is what you seek
More than your job title or professional credentials, what really matters to you is the impact you’re making.
Are you reaching people as deeply as you desire? Are you providing complete and lasting transformation?
The power confluence of mindfulness, neuroscience, and bioenergetics, SBMC is the most effective coaching bridge between ancient eastern philosophy and western bodymind science.
Would you like to be the kind of practitioner who:
- Gets miracle-like results with your clients.
- Knows exactly how to navigate difficult emotions and resistance
- Is doing work that consistently provides empathy-driven breakthroughs and sustainable behavioral change
Instead, are you;
- Working with clients who are stuck in “maintenance mode” or make excuses for why they haven’t progressed?
- Working dollar per hour and feeling the effects of the “hamster wheel”?
- Settling for helping people feel better rather than truly changing issues at the core?
- Longing to understand the deeper work than you are able to currently provide?
- Feeling like you are “missing a piece” that will pull all of your knowledge and expertise together?
Measure your impact by the transformations you give your clients and the amount of energy you receive in exchange.
If you’ve been looking for the deepest, most profoundly transformational experience you can give your clients (and yourself!) in the simplest form-
this program is for you.
-Shelly Van Goeye, SBMC, CEO Lucky Penny
The problem is with outdated systems.
And this is the Age of Change.
Old systems are crumbling and new systems will be created. Billions of people are part of this global transformation. Everyone is shifting… everyone is changing… not everyone is consciously along for this ride.
What isn’t working-
Big Business systems aren’t working: Consumers are seeing through shiny tactics. New generations want the companies they support to have a heart, soul, and purpose. 73% of Millennials say they are willing to pay more for product and service companies that support social causes. 70% of Gen Z says they will actively engage with companies that can help them make a difference. You can be one of those impact-driven businesses that the market is looking for and craving.
Fancy Marketing systems aren’t working: Most people won’t tell you the facts; in the personal development industry, only 3% of people you reach with an automated system actually become potential clients (and that is if you have a great system!) Disconnected, impersonal marketing no longer works. And that’s just the transformational industry… not to mention healthcare, education, and politics. It’s time for a NEW way. Relationships will win the day today. And many many people need help transforming their relationships. Will you help them?
Intellectually exclusive personal development isn’t working: People have heard enough of the “think positive” mentality. And it isn’t helping them. Coaching that disallows a full emotional experience isn’t allowing full intelligence to flow. Training that only focuses on the positive aspects of life is neglecting a key truth- life can be challenging. We can no longer meet people with a “pep talk” and expect them to take on a new level of success. Our clients and staff are demanding (and deserve) true compassion and holistic solutions that allow them to be a real human being. Holistic practitioners are HOT in the market place right now, and those that are able to have difficult conversations are more valuable than ever.
Here’s what works
REAL transformation. DEEP relationships.
After completing the SBMC program you will have:
- The most advanced coaching assessment tools available, allowing you to detect the most subtle cues in your client.
- The simplest and most effective coaching tools. Why make things complicated when you can laser in and make an immediate impact in your client’s awareness?
- The deepest methodology that clears the core problems and taps into your clients most authentic potential.
- The most complete theory in human behavior available in the simplest package… encompassing the greatest teachings in both western and eastern philosophy.
Be an expert in human behavior
Get to the raw data of the nervous system- the sensations.
First there was IQ – intellectual intelligence.
Then there was EI – emotional intelligence.
We are now in the age of – Physical Intelligence.
Action does not arise from thoughts. It does not arise from will. Action arises from the sensation-base no matter who you are, what you’ve been through, or how successful you’ve been in the past or will be in the future.
When you learn to masterfully work with a person’s sensations you work with the raw data of the human experience. In essence, you can access their holistic intelligence.
And people can feel it.
Gone are the days where you can just address a client’s intelligence without addressing emotionality. But how do we easily and completely address both mental and emotional intelligence, as well as the wisdom of spirituality, without getting off on a tangent or getting lost in impractical ideations?
It’s simple. It’s profound. It can transform people just because you’re in the room with them. And it creates miracle life results for clients.
Sensation-Based Motivation Coaching is a powerful distillation of the following wisdom:
Mindfulness, BodyMind Energetics, Neuroscience, Physiology, Energy Medicine, Spiritual Psychology, Coaching, Eastern Philosophy, Somatics and Holistic Behavioral Research.
Perhaps you’ve experienced having clients who…
- Couldn’t seem to meet their goals.
- Get better only to relapse.
- Won’t do their homework.
- Have physical symptoms that take their focus away from their work or goals.
- Experience family problems or other seemingly unrelated setbacks.
Perhaps you’ve personally experienced…
- Feeling like there is a higher calling for you.
- Knowing you’re in over your head with client’s emotional needs
- Thinking body symptoms or seemingly random events that take you off course and you wonder (and know) it’s not a coincidence.
- Being unsure of how to go really deep with people in a way that is safe because you know that superficial solutions don’t work and that human connection is the most important skill to develop.
- Wanting to put an end to “band-aid” fixes because you’re dedicated to sustainable, reproducible change.
- Feeling passionate that the world needs more human-ness.
- Not being able to help someone change.
This is what you’ve been looking for.
Sensation-Based Motivation Coaching
“I am SO grateful for Ani and Brian!!! What a trip that I have been on floundering and not getting clients. Once I started the SBMC program and speaking from my heart, the clients flocked in!”
– Augusta Good Krahl, ICF Certified Coach
Your Partners in Revolutionary Transformation
Ani Anderson and Brian Trzaskos have over 45 years and 86,000 hours of client experience. As rehabilitation specialists, they both took a revolutionary approach to client care, leaving the broken Western Medical System and Insurance reimbursement model behind to start their own private pay private practices.
From there they grew two thriving wellness centers, both in their tiny home town of 4,000 year round residents.
Having become the “people who you go to when the doctor doesn’t know what is wrong” Ani and Brian knew it was time to begin teaching on a global scale. The Sensation-Based Motivation Program is their second global training institution.
Ani and Brian have clients around the world, are seen as thought-leaders in their field and hold space for thriving communities of dedicated service-based professionals. They are highly respected by leaders in the therapeutic and coaching industry, having hosted thousands of trainings between them, and are routinely told that their work has changed the lives of the people they serve like nothing else before.
At the end of the day, Ani and Brian are most proud of their thriving personal relationship and the kind of parents they have chosen to dedicate their lives to being. When they aren’t teaching, they can be found in their little log home in the woods, nestled between the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain in New York.
“The world needs practitioners who are ready to embrace their roles as leaders, educate themselves as professionals, and dare to do more than the systems tell us are possible.”
Who this certification program is for:
Coaches, Holistic Health Professionals, Yoga Instructors, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Teachers, Manual Therapists, Fitness Instructors, Kinesiologists, Human Development Professionals and Social Workers.
Some of the results your client’s will achieve following certification:
(These are typical results, however we can not create any guarantees for your clients.)
*Embody confidence to change jobs and leave relationships*
*Start new businesses and grow existing revenue structure*
*Heal relationship problems including long-standing estrangement*
*Begin caring for body, nutrition, self-care and pain management independently*
*Find purpose and create intentional life plans*
*Develop patience and compassion for those previously dismissed*
*Create more monetary abundance and freedom*
*Eliminate stress and anxiety producing symptoms. Eliminate need for medication.*
*Increased capacity to take personal responsibility including voicing difficult issues and creating/maintaining boundaries.*
*Increased energy and vitality to complete tasks*
*Reduced negativity, blaming and unproductive habits*
*The clarity and confidence to “come out of the closet” and be authentic and vulnerable with confidence and grace*
One Method – Many Amazing Results
A powerful confluence of mindfulness, neuroscience, and bioenergetics, The Sensation-Based Motivation Coach training certification program will teach you the deepest approach to personal transformation by helping your clients become aware of, decode, modify, and reframe the root cause of their emotional content at the cellular level. This trauma-informed system recognizes that emotions are the driving force of human behavior, and focuses on the most basic and tangible part of the emotional experience- the sensations. Our sensations dictate not only what actions we take in every aspect of our lives, but also create physical issues such as dis-ease, stress, anxiety, and depression when they are misunderstood or ignored.
When we teach you how to systematically access and leverage the raw data of your client’s nervous system, the sensations, any transformation becomes possible for them. You will have the skills and tools to help people quickly go from stuck and resistant to enthusiastic action takers. This makes you a valuable resource for your clients, potential clients, and colleagues.
Certification Program Details
We are now taking applications for our 2020 certification program. Contact us to be considered for an interview.
- 9 months, Trimester Schedule
- Weekly, 90-minute virtual training and practice calls (zoom conference)
- 3 private coaching calls (1 per semester) with senior training mentor
- Monthly peer coaching calls
- Gain immediate access to turn-key tools and resources.
- Highly engaged virtual group forum for community support and instructor feedback
- Training manual/video program materials support included
- Access to our entire video library of trainings
- Certificate of completion with listing in the directory on our website and annual renewal option.
- Bonus Business Trainings – worth the tuition investment alone!
- Plus our remarkable 3 day SBMC mid-program retreat that participants say is one of the most transformational experiences of their lives- food and lodging included.
Q: I’m not a coach. Is this program for me?
A: If you are a service professional who works with clients or staff and you desire to have a skill set that can quickly help people move from resistant and stuck into empowered and inspired quickly, YES, this program is for you! This program is perfect for social service professionals and managers who manage people problems all day.
Q: I’m already a coach. How is this different from other coaching programs?
A: Established coaches train with us because Sensation-Based Motivation is the most complete, the most effective, and the most sustainable way to help your clients create personal transformations. Statistically most people who receive coaching services do not transform their life results. Most coaches would say that “not everyone is willing to change.” What we say is, a skilled Sensation-Based Motivation Coach understands that the only thing blocking a person from making positive changes in their lives is resistance. Resistance that can not be intellectualized (as most of it can’t) MUST be met with a wholistic, somatic (body-centered) approach like Sensation-Based Motivation Coaching. Yes, established coaches train with us.
Q: I work at a day job and have yet to start my own business, but I want to. Is this program for me?
A: Maybe. SBMC can make you a much more valuable employee. We also give you the bonuses you need to build a thriving business. That being said, SBMC is very high level curriculum and we want to make sure you will have the desired results following your training. It’s best for us to have a phone conversation to determine your if this program is a good match for you and your desires.
Q: I’m already a coach but I have had trouble filling my practice. I’m not great with marketing. Can this program help me?
A: Yes! When you know who you are at the “core” figuring out who you serve and how you serve them becomes very simple. This will be a part of your personal transformation in the program.
Q: Why is the SBMC program 9 months long? Isn’t that a long time?
A: Our coaches are not only expected to learn content and demonstrate competencies, they are expected to use and embody the SBMC tools and methodology to create their own life transformations. It takes 9 months to make a human being and it takes 9 months to make a qualified, highly trained SBMC coach. Breakthroughs can occur in a moment. True lasting transformation takes time… it takes 9 months.
Q: I would love to join this program, but the investment is too large for me. I will join if I can find the money.
A: Money consciousness is a BIG part of the discussion in our network among our students because for many of our students, the breakthrough they are looking for is around money specifically. Here is truth: Money is energy. And if you do not have enough of it and want more, you do not have a money problem, you have an energy problem. Our clients have experienced results all the way from getting their first client check to quadrupling revenue in an established seven figure business. These results are real, but not guaranteed because the amount of money you can gain from this program FAR exceeds your investment, however you will have to put the action steps in place to make it happen. If you would love to join the program, your first step is to schedule an interview, and if accepted, make a decision to join. Then, and only then, can the money become available to you to pay for tuition. The money doesn’t come first, a decision comes first.
*We are committed to having a diverse group of certified SBMC coaches. If your background and ethnicity has put you in a position of societal disadvantage, and you are interested in the program, please contact us. Scholarships may be available!
Q: I’m a therapist and would love to make more money and have more free time. I’ve considered becoming a coach, but it seems so superficial. What do you think?
A: Ani and Brian will tell you… they weren’t considering becoming coaches either! Coaching can be a profound journey of self discovery and a phenomenal way to help your clients get in touch with the truth of who they are. If that sounds exciting… we should talk.
Q: This program sounds like it’s for therapists, but I’m a manager.
A: Have you ever felt like you should have a therapists couch in your office because people come to you with personal problems you didn’t feel qualified to help them with? Yep… thought so 😉
By the completion of the program, the student will be able to…
- Find anyone’s life purpose
- Identify client’s most prominent resistance strategies with ease
- Evaluate why people aren’t making progress when they plateau
- Access client’s biggest desires, dreams and goals, even if they think they don’t know what they are.
- Overcome core-wound patterns, limiting beliefs and behavior
- Gently release client’s fight/flight/freeze reactions
- Navigate through any emotional defensiveness with compassion
- Eliminate painful and uncomfortable sensations without putting hands-on
- Assist clients with difficult past histories through present moment strategies routinely identified as working “better than therapy”
- Tap into clients natural confidence through bioenergetic tools and strategies
- Uncover hidden motivation in seemingly resistant individuals
- Integrate Sensation-Based Motivation methods into current vocational framework
- Use the Natural Law Inquiry process to effect rapid shifts in awareness and insight
- Lead motivation workshops and programs that can generate 100K+ a year with a freedom-based business model.
Bonus Trainings for Successful Business Building
pre-recorded for self-paced learning
- Assessments and Evaluations for Client Mastery
- Giving a Successful 1 Hour Talk That Sells Your Programs By Itself
- How to Set “Just Right” Rates
- Smoothly On-boarding Clients with Confidence
- Marketing You Won’t Hate – Create a nearly Tech-Free 6-Figure Coaching Businesses
LIVE Bonus Trainings
- Creating Your Unique Business Model
- Purpose, Mission, Message: How to simplify what you do so that client’s get it
- Influencial Conversations: Learn how to be an amazing sales person for your business in a way that feels inspiring to you and your clients!
“I’ve been working in the field of somatic therapy and coaching for many years and have been through lots of programs. The Sensation-Based Motivation Coaching Program is chock full of incredible value and is at least a 25K program.”
– Nancy Jonker, PhD
Certification Program Details
Transportation, Food, Lodging for Retreat
Full Cost: $15,000 ($1,000 deposits holds your spot)
Pay in full or payment plan options
September – May
Calls take place Wednesdays at 11:30 EST
Weekly calls are virtual and take place on zoom conference.
Mid-session retreat location, Leyden MA, USA
Food and lodging for the mid-session retreat are included in the cost of tuition. All food provided is organic and dietary restrictions will be provided for. Students are responsible for transportation.
Get Miracle Like results with clients and Make a thriving living doing it!
We are now taking applications for our 2020 certification program.
Contact us to be considered for an interview.